The Bibó István College for Advanced Studies and MONTANA Knowledge Management Ltd., in cooperation with Ludovika University Press and Wolters Kluwer Hungary Ltd., will organise a LegalTech Afternoon consisting of two roundtable discussions and a book launch on 24 November from 16:00.
The event will be based on the book Legal Technologies - Digital Application of Law, published by Ludovika University Press in autumn 2022. The event will include a presentation of the book and a first round table discussion where participants will have the opportunity to hear the authors' thoughts on the legal technologies market.
In the second half of the event, invited experts will discuss the latest news on the Metaverse and the legal, social and economic challenges related to this phenomenon.
There will be an opportunity to buy the Legal Technologies book and meet other people interested in legal technologies.
16:05-16:30: Presentation of the book Legal Technologies. Zsolt Ződi, Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of the Information Society of the University of Public Service, head of the Digital Justice Research Group, editor of the book.
16:30-17:45: Legal technologies quo vadis? - The present and the near future of legal technologies in different legal fields
- Andrea Megyeri, Director of Innovation and Content Development, Wolters Kluwer Hungary Kft.
- András Osztovits, Professor at the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary
- Péter Schmidt, lecturer at the Bibó István College for Advanced Studies, project manager of an international training service company
- Pál Vadász, researcher at the Institute of the Information Society of the University of Public Service, member of the Digital Justice Research Group, managing director of MONTANA Knowledge Management Ltd.
moderator: Fülöp Beyer, lecturer at the Bibó István College for Advanced Studies, researcher at the Institute of the Information Society of the University of Public Service
18:00-19:15: Legal, social and economic challenges of the Metaverse
- Márton Domokos, Senior Counsel, CMS in Hungary
- Katalin Horváth, Senior Counsel, CMS in Hungary
- Ferenc Pohly, digitalisation consultant
moderator: Renátó Vági, lecturer at the Bibó István College for Advanced Studies, PhD student at the Center for Theory of Law and Society of the Faculty of Law at the Eötvös Lóránd University, and legal IT expert at MONTANA Knowledge Management Ltd.
The event is free, but registration is required due to the limited capacity of the venue. Please register as soon as possible as the event can only accommodate 80 people.
The registration form is available here: https://forms.gle/iXdHmmWsHH1spbys6
The event is available on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2096799917173762/